- give me truths Louis is a psychology student with a tattoo count as high as his genius IQ. Harry is in a (sort-of) relationship with a homophobic man and hates himself a little more every day.
- in from the cold Louis is a hurricane who won’t stand still, but Harry thinks maybe Ireland has this way of changing priorities.
- just me, you, and this box of matches Louis is fairly sure that his new neighbour is going to destroy him. And also their apartment building, and the dumpsters outside, and all the forests within a thirty mile radius. But. Mostly him.
- for angels to fly Louis isn’t in love with a guy and Harry doesn’t need saving. Neither of these things end up being entirely true.
- sing when you’re winning Harry’s a chronically underpaid magazine intern and Louis is the Premier League’s first gay footballer and pretty much the last thing they need is each other.
- this shifting ground Louis, law student, is the cheeky waiter to Harry’s dates. This is how it starts.
- i’ll make it to the moon if i have to crawl Harry and Louis live in adjacent apartment buildings and Louis is a surly writer who can’t sleep and Harry likes to read philosophy to his plants at night.
- celebrity discount Louis fell for Prince Harry when he was ten and Harry was eight and peeked behind the Queen’s elegant gown for his first public appearance
- fall into your gravity Harry is an overnight pop sensation and Louis steals plants, Zayn pulls Liam’s proverbial pigtails and Niall’s really just pleased there are more girls for him.
- my heart is breathing for this moment in time When Louis first saw Harry at the 2010 X Factor Auditions, he thought he was watching a peculiarly special stranger. But Harry has known Louis ever since he was five years old.
- fading When the science student with the long legs and dimpled smile agrees to model for him, Louis decides he’s found beauty personified.
- turning from praise Louis has had a strict Christian upbringing that he never realized he resented until he meets Harry Styles, a boy who lives to rebel and doesn’t give a damn what anyone else thinks.
- we’re all stars nowLouis is a failing actor who can’t hold down a relationship. Harry is the worn-down vocalist of a world famous rock group.
- these inconvenient fireworks Louis is a jaded bastard who owns a cat named Duchess and teaches drama to teenagers, Harry is an idealistic aspiring photographer/part-time footy coach